Saturday, September 9, 2017

Object Mesh | 9.12.17

Mice

I made this object combination of a mouse and a mouse. I thought it was a good play on words so it could be a good mesh as well. Looking at the body of the mouse (the animal) it kind of has the shape of a computer mouse, so that's exactly what I did. The tail of the mouse can also be seen as the cord from a computer mouse. The ears could be seen as the left and right buttons. I designed this in Adobe Illustrator using mainly the pen tool. Illustrator is one of my favorite programs and as a Digital Arts major I wanted to design it digitally. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Video Art Project | 12.12.17

https://vimeo.com/247041072 For my video art project I decided to focus on the cast members at Walt Disney World. Disney is known for the...